Buy with No down Payment (Get Govt Grant Loan up to $ 15,000 for Down Payment)
The Region of Peel’s Home in Peel Affordable Ownership Program is designed to provide low-to-moderate income residents who are currently renting a unit with the opportunity to qualify for down payment loan assistance.
This program will assist eligible applicants who have a total gross (pre-tax) household income of $80,000 or less to purchase a home in the Region of Peel (Brampton, Caledon or Mississauga) that does not exceed a purchase price of $280,000.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must not own or have an interest in another residential property in Canada or elsewhere
- The home must be the sole and principal residence of the purchaser
- The applicant must currently be renting and looking to buy a sole and principal residence
- The applicant must have a total gross (pre-tax) household income not exceeding $80,000
- The applicant must be able to obtain a mortgage pre-approval from a Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) approved and insured lender and must submit it with their application
- Participants may not include anticipated rental income from a portion of the property in order to obtain a mortgage
- The applicant must be able to pay all additional closing costs
- The applicant must supply all necessary documentation to the Region of Peel
Due to unpredictability of closing dates, new homes will not be eligible for purchase under the Home in Peel program.
Participants may purchase:
- resale detached homes
- row homes
- town (condominium or freehold) stacked homes
- high-rise condominium units
To get Detailed Info and to Get Application for this program Contact Me at 905-598-0725.
This program is for limited time only and its First Come First Serve basis